call in at Barrica in the Park
Great to be back doing some ‘meet the maker’ pop-ups at Barrica in the Park! During the Spring, I’m going to be there 1 Saturday each month trying out different times to see which works best, after the June date, I’ll just be popping up once in the Summer, Autumn, and Winter.
Saturdays 7 May and 4 June 2022
- chat with me about my work
- pop by and watch me making beaded wirework jewellery
- Choose from a choice of cord necklaces for your elfin alchemy fused glass pendant and have the length customised for you.
- I will have a small selection of extra jewellery with me: some plated hoop earrings, glass pendants and brooches, if you want something specific please let me know, so I can bring it/a small selection with me
- you can purchase these on the day or those in my display cabinet from Barrica in the Park
Come and find Barrica in the Park and see all the amazing things, many by local artisans and creatives in the old farmhouse, next door to Café Ambio in the courtyard area of Astley Park, Chorley.
* Please note: If it’s raining I will be upstairs next to my display cabinet (no lift) and if it’s sunny I will be in the garden area